Hello, my sewing friends! Today I wanted you to get to know WeaverDee.com, my new sponsor!
WeaverDee.com is a brand-new sewing & craft online shop which only launched this month.
WeaverDee.com is a family run business that is primarily online, but customers will have the option of booking machine demonstrations by appointment, which would take place at their location in Middlewich, Cheshire. This advice of course is also on offer by phone or online, I especially love the Sewing Machine Jargon Buster A-Z and the Sewing Machine Buying Guide that you can find on their website. This is really super helpful stuff if you want to buy a sewing machine.
WeaverDee.com stocks items like
- Gutermann sewing and embroidery threads
- Sewing machines, Embroidery machines, Overlockers: Brother, Janome, Husqvarna Viking, Elna, Bernina
- Feet and accessories for machines
- Sewing Patterns (over 4000 designs): Simplicity, Vogue, New Look, McCall’s, Kwik Sew, Butterick, Burda
- YKK zips
- pins, needles
- HORN Sewing furniture
- Various quality sewing tools such as; marking tools, tracing tools, awls, seam rippers…
- Dress forms / dressmakers’ dummies
- Bias bindings
As the shop is super new, the range will expands more and more over the next months.
They have a 20% sale and free UK deliveries until tomorrow (Monday 18th) at midnight! So pop over and have a look around! If you can’t make up your mind that quickly (sorry for the late notice!) then there’s still time to enter the prize draw to win a Bernina sewing machine (what a sexy lady!) until 31st May!
I got a few sewing supplies(just in the nick of time!) and some lovely cotton which will either become a summer top or casing for one of my handmade notebooks (will blog soon!).
Happy shopping (and sewing)!