Lovely Freya May who blogs over at The Dressmaking Diaries nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I love her blog and can’t wait for all the great stuff she’s gonna make in the future! Check out her blog – it’s totally worth it!
One doesn’t get an award for nothing, so here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Include a link to the person who nominated your blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or frequently visit and nominate them for the award.
- Include a link to all 15 of the blogs/bloggers that you want to nominate.
- And lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are Some of my newest finds:
Some of my favourite go-to bloggers (and there are many more I love!) :
My dear friend-bloggers:
My dear friend and talented lady Aura has two wonderful blogs (I here count as one).
Seven things about me:
- The first proper garment I sewed was a denim mini-skirt made from an old jeans when I was 12 or 13 years old. Without a sewing machine!
- My sewing machine is an AEG NM1714 and her name is Marilyn.
- When I’m sad I buy books.
- This blog started out as a personal blog. This changed after the first blog post 🙂
- While I’m tracing patterns I love to watch Project Runway.
- When I was 13 I wanted to become a fashion designer and took a 3 month class in Fashion Illustration. The class was really useless and I decided to become something else.
- The name of this blog was inspired by Mark Z. Danielewski’s “House of Leaves”