Wedding Dress Part VI: Constructing the Dress (+ Detail Pics)

DIY wedding dress by thisblogisnotforyou.comTime for a quick recap! What have I done so far? I’ve designed, drafted, muslined, fitted my pattern. Then made a trial dress. Spend hours on making a couture corset, which I ended up not wearing, sigh. Again, spend hours on hand-embroidering my bodice. All preparations done. Check.

Finally, it’s time to have a look at the construction of the dress. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, this post is picture-heavy!

Wedding Dress Part IV: The Story of the Corset

wedding dress corset by

Hellooo lovelies!

Man, you deserve a massive thumbs up for bearing with me and being so patient! Here’s the good news: Eventually there will be pictures of the final dress (& wedding!) on the blog. Don’t despair. But I don’t want to spoil the fun by posting them before I finished showing you the Making Of!

Hint: If your curiosity gets the better of you, pop over to my Instagram where I already shared some sneak peeks a couple of weeks ago!