I finally made a cover for my Marilyn…

sewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.com

… with fabric from my stash!

Yes. I can’t believe it myself. Seems that I’m quite successfull with ticking off things from my resolutions list (so far). The sewing machine cover wasn’t officially on the list, but on one of the projects lists I have had in my head for months.

I had last Friday off (yay!) and was looking for a project that a) was neccessary, b) would be done in less than a day (no tracing of Burda patterns!), c) I could make from fabric scraps and fabric from my stash. After the cape, this is now my second project in the new year using fabric from my way too big stash.

It’s a super easy and fun project, perfect for beginners, I think. I will upload a full tutorial on how to make your own sewing machine cover in the next days! So keep your eyes peeled!

In the meantime, here are some pictures:

sewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.com sewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.com sewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.comsewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.comsewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.comsewing machine cover by thisblogisnotforyou.com

 

Have a great week!

facebook/bloglovin/pinterest
Stay in touch!

2 thoughts on “I finally made a cover for my Marilyn…

  1. Your cover looks lovely! I love the color combinations you chose. I meant to make a cover for my sewing machine for ages, but still haven’t. But maybe your tutorial will motivate me 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.